Monday, December 3, 2012

Knitting patterns!

I have been wanting software that will help me design knitting patterns. But in this day and age with two kids, who can afford something extra like this? So I did a Google search for free knitting software and found Knit Pro for the perfect price...FREE!!! So many ideas ran thru my mind. Blankets, bags, pillows.... It also very easy to use, all you really need to do is know how to locate an image from your computer. It is limited to basic designs like the spirals above. But I have a few other knitted projects to complete.

I started Kyle's finger-less gloves I had been promising him. And then I have the socks my brother would like along with 3 beard-beanies. I love to knit and I am so glad people appreciate it. I just wish there were more than 24 hours in a day so I would have more time to knit :)!  

No comments:

Post a Comment