Saturday, November 23, 2013

REOPENING ! ! ! !

I have been so busy! After a number of months I have gathered enough goodies to reopen my Etsy store Craftywitchcorner. I have done a little more research about organizing and how to post on Etsy. I have also been steadily increasing my stock! 

I have successfully learned how to use Microsoft Excel 2010 so I can keep track of my sales and product easier. 

Here is the video that best helped me with Microsoft Excel 2010




I have also started wire wrapping quite a bit and I have also been looking into chain maille again. I love making different types of jewelry and learning new techniques.



 My sister and her husband, Mario, brought me a small box fulled with tumbled stones! They had heard me mention I was learning how to wire wrap and brought it to me for practice. I spent hours going threw the whole box, plotting and planning what each one will look like. I was starting to feel like Gollum from J.R.R. Tolken's Lord of the Rings.



I also figured out how to make my own snag free stitch markers! I feel so empowered!




My daughter has also been working on her bracelets and I have given her the O.K. to make a few and that I will post them on Etsy for her. I am not expecting perfect pieces, but maybe she will have fun and a good experience doing it.

Everything seen in this blog can also be seen in my Etsy store

No comments:

Post a Comment