Thursday, October 18, 2012

Halloween Costume Time

It's that time of year again. Time to pin the kids down to what they want to be for Halloween. Both Issac and Elizabeth want to be champions from the game League of Legends. I wasn't able to get into the game, but you will find both children on either side of Kyle asking questions about each of the 105 champions in the game.




Issac has chosen Kennen. I found some purplish flannel in the shed for his suit and I can knit a beanie with ears for his head.

Elizabeth chose Annie.  I wonder if she will be excited when her hair is pink. I have a few ideas for Annie's stockings....painted adult white hose, knitted leg warmers, or just strips of fabric sewn together.

Also I am in the process of making my first ever video. I have hit a few learning bumps, but it's nothing you tube can't fix. Now that I have Sony Vegas and a Corel trial, video is warring with my fiber arts.

Speaking of fiber arts, I managed to spin some of the purple-wine color. And with the longer spindle I had made, I can make much bigger skeins than before.














No comments:

Post a Comment