Friday, January 3, 2014

Creative Resolutions

It's resolution time again! Loose weight, become better orginized, finish W.I.Ps...and all that. I would like to become a better blogger and improve my crafting skills and create and complete a few goals this year. 



I want to start with fiber. From start to a finished product. I want it to be ready to knit into all sorts of wonderfull things in time for Christmas knitting to begin.




"The greats weren't great because at birth they can paint, the greats were great becasue they paint alot" ~Macklemore~



My first goal is to start a personal orginizer.  You can see my personal progress in my blog Beautiful Me. But this thing is awesome for orginizing my thoughts.




My second goal is going to take a little longer. I want to challange myself to make 88 skiens of hand painted yarn. I have already washed all the fleece I plan on using, so all I need to do is start brushing! 


Thanks for visiting! You can also find me on Twitter, Instagram, and Pintrest!











No comments:

Post a Comment