Sunday, December 29, 2013

Head Pins

I decided to start making my own head pins. I can never find the length I need in the color I need in the gauge I need and in the amount I need. I know I'm needy, what can I say. You know what this means....
TO YOUTUBE!!!!!


This was uploaded by Beadaholique. She shows a few different ways to make the no muss no fuss spiral head pins. 

 




And here are my first attempts. Not too shabby, but I need to pick up some nylon coated tools so the wire doesn't get nicked. 



I also found a really awesome video for anyone who wants to try making the balled head pin. This takes a few more supplies than I have on hand. But it is going into my favorites for the summer when I can do things like this out side and not in front of my computer.





Thanks for visiting! Don't forget that you can find me on Twitter, instagram, and pintrest buy using the links below.










No comments:

Post a Comment