Thursday, December 12, 2013

Making Stitch Markers for Cross Stitchers




What you need:
Super glue
long sewing pins
beads that will fit the pins
seed beads



You have a couple of different ways you can place you beads. Just make sure you have enough of the needle shaft to make your place in your cloth and not fall out.



This is an example of the seed bead on top and bottom.




Place a very small drop of crazy glue to the bottom bead. Make sure the drop rolls toward the beads and not down the needle shaft. The glue seems resist being pulled out of the cloth even when dry. 

Then the only thing left to do is let the glue dry. 

I hope you you enjoyed my first tutorial!
If you would rather just buy a set, you can find them in my Etsy store


Please leave me comments! You can also find me on Twitter, Pintrest, and Instagram






No comments:

Post a Comment