Sunday, December 1, 2013

I got presents!

My family really love the finger less gloves I made my daughter. More I have a few orders for Christmas. But I had stopped spinning in order to trim down my stash. Now I have an excuse to start again.



 I received a wonderful package in the mail from my good friend, Jackie. She has been making some really cute things.





Her "sweet treats" are made of polymer clay.  


Cookies, doughnut, and M&M jewelry!







 

There were also these based wrap bracelets and these rings.  








One fit my pinky and one fit Elizabeth's.





 That's the great thing about having crafty friends. It always ends up being an extended version of show and tell but with an appreciative audience. 




chocolate chip cookie earrings!




I also managed to get the Stitch Markers finished and in my store.



No comments:

Post a Comment