Saturday, August 25, 2012

Bead Fix


Work went by fast today and it's getting colder at night. My nights of dry bike rides are numbered, I think. My goal is to get a car before the rainy season. I love riding my bike. its enabled me to be able to get around where the buses don't run.




I had spent a lot of my weekend going through the box of beads my dad brought up for me. I have managed to condensed the banana box to a few containers. But I did allow myself to spend a little bit of money on some beads. I was running out of beads for my hemp jewelry. Unfortunately, my camera isn't charged so I found the pictures of the beads I bought today.




The purple ones have a more metallic finish to it and the pink ones have some green and blue. And black is black. I think the hardest part of the shopping trip was making sure I wasn't late for work. Shipwreck Beads' showroom is huge. They aren't kidding when they say they are the largest bead store in the world. I always find something new that gives me new inspiration. But after I finish working with hemp, I want to do some crochet. So much to do and I don't know what I truly want to work with next.











No comments:

Post a Comment