Thursday, August 23, 2012

It's the beginning....

I have so many things I want to share with the world. Projects, pictures, recipes, and my own experiences. I love fairies, dragons, and art nouveau. I enjoy a day outside riding my bike, gardening, or just watching my children play. Just as everyone else's, my life is full of joy and hardship. 

When I was in my early 20's I found solace in journaling.  I would write down every emotion, every thought. It helped me work through personal issues and gave me a sense accomplishment. That's what I want to do here only less personal....this is the Internet after all. LOL

The call center I work for  allows me to work on small projects at my desk. Lately, I have been making hemp jewelry. The last time my father came for a visit, he brought my collection of beads room my grandmother's basement. I'll have to post pictures of what I have made after I charge my camera. 

Well that's all for now... Goodnight

No comments:

Post a Comment