Thursday, August 30, 2012

I need a car

So it's getting cooler and the days are getting shorter. Fall is coming and that means it's going to start raining again. I ride my bicycle to work and I am not looking forward to getting rained on...I need a car. I have a couple of options...go down to the used car lot and see what they have to offer me or work over time. I would rather not have to work the over time if I can help it till I get a vehicle, but I have a feeling that either way I'm going to need to work a whole lot of over time.

Just got done watching the opening cinematic for the new World of Warcraft expansion. Blizz always does a really good job with their cinematic movies.

Tell me what you think. I don't know if I am going to start playing WoW again. I am finding other things I want to spend my 15 bucks a month on....like a car.

And finally, here are a few pieces i have been working on at work. Sorry if the picture is a bit fuzzy. I am glad I found something to do while I wait between calls at night. If I wasn't allowed to do this, I would not be able to work at this job happily.





No comments:

Post a Comment