Monday, September 3, 2012

A new week

Well, this is the last week before I will be on my new schedule for the call center I work for. And it's looking to become a very busy week. The kids start school on Wednesday. It will be Issac's first day in Kindergarten and I still have to get him registered. Been having a hard time getting his shots up to date, school supplies, and clothes. And not having a car makes it all very time consuming. So it looks like I will have to miss a day of work to get that done tomorrow.

Today I went down to Titus-wills car lot and looked at a little Ford Focus i found on their web site. Right now I am waiting to hear back from the finance people. I hope they give me a loan. Then I can start pulling doubles at work if they will let me. If all goes well, I'll be in a car by Friday. It's been hard not getting my hopes up.


I think I am coming to the end of making hemp jewelry for a while. I am so hemped out it isn't funny. There are still a few pieces I want to make for friends this week.

I promised Kyle's mom a pair of finger-less gloves. The pattern is very easy and versatile and free. Free making it the perfect pattern. Knucks its what the pattern is called. I had made one pair for myself in the spring and haven't been able to try them yet. But I had a pair my mom had given me when I worked as a lift operator for Kirkwood Ski Resort and I haven't found another pair I like since. So I went on the mission of learning how to knit. I had only made socks and scarves before i found this pattern. It looked very hard, but after working through it, its actually easier than socks, in my opinion.




No comments:

Post a Comment